Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Product Dress My Cupcake Aqua Striped Paper Straws, 100-Pack Dress My Cupcake Aqua Striped Paper Straws, 100-Pack


 Product Dress My Cupcake Aqua Striped Paper Straws, 100-Pack Dress My Cupcake Aqua Striped Paper Straws, 100-Pack



  • []Saless Rank: #316429 in Kitchen & Housews
  • Color: Aqua
  • Brand: Dress My Cupcake
  • Model: DMC7687
  • Dimensions: .10" h x.25" w x7.75" l,

  • Pack of 100 Retro Aqua Striped Paper Drinking Straws (7-3/4-inch long)-Great for any occasion
  • Our paper drinking straws long-lasting, strong and durable, making them great for birthdays, weddings, picnics and much more
  • These paper straws 100-percent biodegradable
  • Made from all natural material with food grade ink
  • FDA approved


check Now



No comments:

Post a Comment