Wednesday, November 25, 2015

[] Product Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Zebra Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4 Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Zebra Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4


 [] Product Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Zebra Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4 Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Zebra Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4



  • []Saless Rank: #335155 in Kitchen & Housews
  • Color: Brown
  • Brand: Dress My Cupcake
  • Model: DMC7336
  • Dimensions: .20" h x8.44" w x10.25" l,

  • Set of 4 tissue paper pom poms, perfect for weddings, parties, bridal and baby showers, anniversaries, holidays, and seasonal events
  • Approximately 14" in diameter when fully bloomed
  • Comes pre-embled with easy instructions for fluffing out the tissue paper flowers (the pom poms not shipped fully bloomed)
  • Hang from ceilings, tree branches, walls, staircases & more with ribbon or monofilament (fishing wire) Sold separately
  • Manufactured by dress my cupcake combine these pom poms with our designer cupcake wrappers to complete your dessert table or candy buffet


check Now



No comments:

Post a Comment