Friday, November 1, 2019

I found your website - I have a question!

I hope this email finds you well!

I was researching on your website, and on this page (http://health8700.blogspot.com/2017/12/), I noticed linked to leading pet expert Dr. Karen Becker from Healthy Pets.

I wanted to let you know that we just completed The Ultimate Pet Nutrition Guide, a series of nine articles featuring the insights of 35 pet professionals from around the world. It outlines the biggest feeding mistakes pet owners make and includes some fundamentals of pet nutrition in order to help educate animal owners.

I thought you'd be interested in this guide because Dr. Karen Becker from Healthy Pets is mentioned as one of today's most trusted influences in pet nutrition according to our contributors!

So, I was wondering: Would you be willing to add a link to this guide on your website? Feel free to share it on your social media pages, too!

I'd also like to offer to write a custom blog post for your side in order to make things easeir for you. It would be modeled to your style and tone and would include a link to The Ultimate Pet Nutrition Guide to help your readers learn more about this important subject. (Is this something that would help? Let me know!)

I appreciate your time and hope you see the value in sharing this helpful tool with your audience. Thank you so much for your consideration and for helping loving pet parents all over the world!

All the best,


Laura

Homeoanimal.com 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment