Monday, November 25, 2019

Any thoughts on my offer from the last weeks?

Hello,


I'd like to circle back with you in regards to The Ultimate Pet Nutrition Guide! Since you have a link to Dr. Karen Becker from Healthy Pets on your page, and she is mentioned in this guide as a leading authority in pet nutrition, I know you (and your readers!) will find it useful!


Would it be possible for you to add a link to The Ultimate Pet Nutrition Guide on your site?


I'd like to remind you of my offer to write some original content for your site, which would include a link to this guide. Our team is happy to help! Please let me know.


This nine-article series contains insights from 35 pet nutrition professionals from around the world. It's designed to answer common questions about animal nutrition and help pet parents make educated decisions when it comes to feeding their beloved companions.


Thanks so much for your consideration, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!


Sincerely,

Laura

Homeoanimal.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment